Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Topic: [Dr. Robert]

Anonymous A started this discussion 5.2 years ago #2,646

*READ AND RESPOND BEFORE YOU DELETE THIS!*

Hey, Dr. Robert.

Last night I noticed you unfriended me on Facebook (lol) and then this morning I was banned forever. Why? What did I do to provoke eternal banment? Hexi is a MONUMENTAL douche and you've never banned him, despite his encouragement of a depressed person to kill themselves. Why did you ban me?

~Jake

(Edited 24 seconds later.)

Hexi joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 12 minutes later[^] [v] #0

I think you should be unbanned as well. I'm not going to take part in any discussions here anymore, it's not worth the constant personal attacks from people who have been here for years under dozen names, stalking me and attacking me every time they have the slightest chance. whether I'm right about this or not is irrelevant at this point, it's not worth it regardless. You're all a bunch of cowards who hide behind your internet screen, never telling anything about yourself, just sniping at people who are trying to talk.

While I am indeed a monumental asshole, It's not my intent to attack people for no reason whatsoever on a regular basis. I try to have sincere discussions and make my point clear, I get personal attacks and pretentious nonsense thrown at me constantly. I don't say things out of spite but because I genuinely think in a certain way that people find offensive when it's not intended as such.

I'm sure you, whoever you are, will have a field day with this and will finally be fulfilled and feel good about yourself. I give up. At least for now. In hopes that these people will get bored because they won't be able to obsess over my postings. I mean... you are digging through posts that over 2 years old to find something I said to insult me with? Seriously? That's... sad.

dr-robert joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #0

Very simple, Jake. You are either a major troll, or you are doing your best to act like one. Your post about murder does not belong here, and it was the last straw in a long line of complaints. If you really wonder why it does not belong on a site like this, I can't explain it to you. Hexi, it is true, sometimes goes a bit too far, but is by no means trolling, and brings an intelligence to the discussions which they would otherwise lack.

If you like, I can rescind the ban, Jake, but only if you actually commit to using this space with due respect.

Hexi, I hope you will reconsider. I like having your perspective here.

RS

(Edited 3 minutes later.)

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 23 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
But the other posters don't want me here, it's rather clear. I'm not trying to act like a martyr or anything and I'm sincere when saying that my presence here is detrimental to the point of this website because I attract these trolls like flies and I don't have the energy for it anymore. It will never stop because you can't keep anyone away from a website if they really want to be there.

Even if you redid the entire website and made it so you need to register with an email, it won't help. You can create an endless number of disposable email addresses and use hundreds of proxies with them. It will not stop.

More importantly, perhaps, the behavior has become overtly psychotic.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Okay... Nope. I know you'd love to believe I've been here the entire time, switching names every time you "attack" me, but I haven't. My first post, back in February or March, was my first post. I have never gone back and found information to insult you with, but I'm sure other people have, and that's where I get it from. Or you're delusional.
(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
No, it is him. I've never done such and I find such accusations ridiculous.
(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Okay, Robert. Let's here these complaints. I don't believe there are any, and if there are, they're all filed by Hexi and non-regs after I hurt their feelings. Lets Hexi fight his own battles, because he's just as much as a "troll" as I am. I've never lied on this forum, nor do I intend to.

Please rescind the ban.

JI

And Hexi: Are you calling it quits because I exposed your empathetic nature?

Sherry joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 42 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Come on Hexi don't go.

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 11 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
You use the EXACT same insults as BDM with the EXACT same reasoning of "It's true because I say so" and if I deny it I'm being defensive, if I ignore it I'm confirming it and if I ask what makes you think that you respond nothing, until you bring the same shit up again later with the exact same result. The possibility just seems rather plausible.

Here, I'll prove it.

How did you expose anything and why do you keep bringing my assumed sociopathy up?

You're going to avoid the question or say something akin to "because I said so".

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Jennifer joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 29 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Hexi, yeah, you're an asshole, but I don't mind you. I wish Doc had nicer things to say about the rest of us, though.

And, you're not even really an asshole much anymore.

(Edited 16 minutes later.)

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 12 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

If you really are who you say you are "Jake", look at the religion thread. Look at the completely illogical and random shit Narc/Lega started throwing at me. It makes NO sense whatsoever. What the fuck am I supposed to think when 3 different names all spout completely erratic shit at me, pull random "facts" about me from thin air and then proceed to use the things they made up as proof of something else.

This pattern is the pattern I was talking about and it's been repeating since I started posting on the OLD forum. There is always some new name with the exact same style of ridiculous statements and "facts" that are based on nothing.

A great example is this: "I bet they are filed by Hexi" and I bet you would use that as an insult against me later on, saying I've whined to admins when in fact I've never sent Robert a single PM about ANYTHING, EVER.

(Edited 6 minutes later.)

Gina joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 34 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

What i'm reading here is very sad.
Idk...i think everyone's here because they have some sort of issue, and i also think we're all here to be supportive of eachother in a way. Idk...ive been helped by most people here and yeah, i got "attacked" a few times, but then they turned around and gave advice. Idk yeah some people are dicks. You just gotta block it out. Dont take it to heart. Try to see that theres something going on with them that makes them act that way, and also try to see the good in them.

Jake is very nice. He's just troubled, as we all are. I didnt see the murder topic because ive been mia, but overall i see jake as a good person.

And hexi, i havent gotten to talk to you much, but i really think you should stay. It seems like youre letting people kick you out. Stand your ground! You've got that star mang :B

Ailonna joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
The complaints are the same ones I have mentioned a millions times, your are incredibly childish and immature. Your ego is obnoxiously inflated, and other than pointless gibberish you have nothing to contribute. You aren't here to learn, you aren't here to listen, you have no actual reason to be here. If you do have a purpose, "sword fighting" is not a good one.

What I'd really like to know among all things is this sudden animosity towards someone who cares very little for you. Is your real life so insignificant in stature that you have to battle a male in a country far away? What is it that you actually want from this forum? Hexi gone, why? You never acknowledged my legitimate statements in the thread that was banned when I asked about your snapping and going off for no reason. What is the purpose for any of this? Honestly.

Ailonna double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
FUNNY! You said Mang! LOL!

Jake is nice, and I think that is the issue he is having with himself. He is sick of being known as a sweet boy here, he has to prove himself, he has to be seen as the dick that everyone in his "real life" claims he is. He is trying desperately to establish a form of power. The trouble is his mind, and his distorted view of the world and how he interacts with it. The problem he has is actually not a problem at all. He wants to be something so badly when he should accept that he is nothing, we all are nothing, but human. I think he is getting off on this "power" trip and attention, and the "chaos" he is creating, but behind all of this pointless trivial shit is still the same child with no substance.

Gina replied with this 5.2 years ago, 11 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
lol that i did n.n

Ailonna replied with this 5.2 years ago, 17 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Hexi, why are you here? What keeps you here?

Ailonna double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 5 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

To the newly banned specimen: I hope you hear what I am saying to you, and I hope your balls are big enough to come back and explain this in a rational manner. I called you out the moment your sniveling ass crawled onto this forum, and now is the time to actual prove how "real" you can be.

I'm going to make some pancakes, and I hope to see those balls when I get back. You displayed them to the wrong person; he isn't gay.

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 8 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
It used to be a place to get attention and validation, not anymore though and I think that's part of the reason why I lashed out about the constant bullshit.

Now, it's an outlet to put thoughts and ideas into words and to see what other people think about them. I guess it's always been that, but I sincerely no longer have the added baggage to it. I guess it's also about trying to help people see past the ridiculous nonsense of society, because while I don't care about the people as people (if that makes sense) I do care about rationality and understanding. Maybe I'm still trying to validate my own reasoning through this but how else am I going to grow as a person.

I think I've made long strides in that regard as even Jennifer said, I'm no long much of an asshole. Which genuinely surprised me, coming from her considering how mean I've been to her in the past. While I honestly do not feel about the things I've said to people here, and in real life, I do see that it's just completely unnecessary and purely a projection of the ego. My ego has run my life for too long and I have nothing to show for it, so I want to try another path.

And now I'm being incredibly sappy and "emo". How very unbecoming of the person you all see as "Hexi". Hi, my name is Janne, I'm a real person, a broken person.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Hexi double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 14 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Thanks for proving me right, again.

Hexi triple-posted this 5.2 years ago, 6 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
It's a stupid question, one you can answer yourself rather easily. No, it's not like that girl from Tarzan. You refused to answer both my questions, like I said you would.

Hexi quadruple-posted this 5.2 years ago, 16 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
You can pronounce it however you wish. You asked if it was the same, it's obviously not. You still haven't answered the questions. They are incredibly simple and your attempt at trolling is pathetic. You're just going to get banned again, you know that right?

Ailonna replied with this 5.2 years ago, 12 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

So my pancake adventure was short lived. The person who got the list to buy ingredients didn't follow the list (as specific as it was) and because they failed to do that correctly, as well as save the receipt, I refused to cook, and they all went without. I'll make some for myself later when they pass out.

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Yeah, you are being pretty fucking sappy....but that all made sense. Thank you. I have seen the change. The "old" you never bothered me, but the "new" you makes more sense for growth. This whole forum is supposed to be for that, so you have been following the "rules".

Jake, what the fuck! You going to ignore me again? You got all this fight, am I not a worthy enough opponent? I asked legit questions as well, what gives?

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 6 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Nope. I said in my first post that I hope you get unbanned, so that makes no sense whatsoever. Stop trying to bait me, it's not going anywhere and just answer the questions.

Molly joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 30 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

This just proves right here,you are a much appreciated individual for the forum. This is the heart of this forum. And as an 'empath' as Jake says,it totally made me feel connected to you. Sorry.You'll live.;)

I too do not want Jake to get banned. We really are in different points in learning a thing or two about life.You never know which person is going to grow from the forum experience.


Also Hexi,I am at the same point you are. Its really interesting to hear your perspectives on life.

(Edited 3 minutes later.)

Ailonna replied with this 5.2 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Molly, I doubt Jake is going to learn anything, and if he does, he would never admit it. It he does, freaken' awesome!

I would love to meet you Jake, I could straighten your fucked up attitude in seconds.

Ailonna double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Wrong answers. You started it off with an "honestly" which means you had to pause to think of an answer, contemplate why you are here, and create some bullshit along the way. Besides, other than one response, the answers you gave me have nothing to do with what I actually asked. I will try this again:

Why this sudden animosity towards someone who cares very little for you?

Is your real life so insignificant in stature that you have to battle a male in a country far away?

What is it that you actually want from this forum?

Hexi gone, why?

What is the purpose for any of this?

> I'm going to say that I've yet to see one sociopathic trait from you.

Again you are bringing up sociopathy, why? WHY are you so fixated on this word?

> and piss a few people off along the way.

How is pissing people off going to help you on your "honest" quests?

Ailonna triple-posted this 5.2 years ago, 59 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I just, lol, I can't get over the "mang". I am still chuckling over this :D

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 9 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I've been posting for 3 years or so while you've been here 6 months and, as you claim, haven't read anything that I've posted in the past, yet you state I don't act like a sociopath. Do you see the disconnect here? Tell me, how does a sociopath act on an internet forum? Just a quick explanation on all these traits you say you know and how they manifest on a forum. I'm genuinely curious.

Hexi double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 4 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> Again you are bringing up sociopathy, why? WHY are you so fixated on this word?

I asked him to explain his statement.

Ailonna replied with this 5.2 years ago, 12 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I know you did Hex, but I wanted to know why you being one or not even matters so much to him.

Ailonna double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 5 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Forty2 huh. So you are here to learn more about yourself, not give any insight, yet don't actually want to answer any questions either that could help you learn more about yourself... Nice. So when will you just admit that you don't have a purpose here.

Constantly irritable? Haha, I find that complimenting to the guy that takes everything as a joke.

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 5 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I asked you 2 things, not one. Are we getting back to your childish games now?

Gina replied with this 5.2 years ago, 5 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
LMFAO why's that so funny? XD

Jennifer replied with this 5.2 years ago, 5 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Who cares if Hexi is a sociopath or not? It's not like it scores him points on the cool scale.

(Edited 58 seconds later.)

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
He does, obviously. Stop distracting, I want to see his answers.

In fact, I'm alttabbed from Civ 5, refreshing the page. That's how interested I am.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Ailonna replied with this 5.2 years ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Because where I live there are tons of mexicans that actually say "man" like that, and I find it hilarious because I hear it with that accent.

Ailonna double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I hope he didn't leave so soon after causing such a ruckus. He has attention now, don't go Jake!

Gina replied with this 5.2 years ago, 8 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

That's why i did that. It is in fact to have a hispanic accent :B
Oh i'm so funny :D xD jk

Molly replied with this 5.2 years ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Hexi is trying to express something that has nothing to do with being a sociopath. So when you keep on,keep'en on with stuff like,"I'm going to say that I've yet to see one sociopathic trait from you" like comments,is like me saying to,lets say Jennifer.."Your'e fat.I have yet to see one skinny picture of you." Its misplaced...

Understand? What are you wanting from Hexi? Be honest.

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 7 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

To be sincere, I no longer think I am, which is why I no longer bring it up, other people do. I just find it all incredibly funny, so I don't deny it either.

HERE IT IS FOLKS! SAVE IT, PRINT IT AND FRAME IT! :D

I'm also quite surprised at the responses of the other regulars. I wouldn't have thought people would say such kind things. What's wrong with you people?

(Edited 21 minutes later.)

Molly replied with this 5.2 years ago, 21 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

My opinion...Beyond the beliefs people have about right/wrong,good/bad. What we really want whether we admit it or not is sincerity. People take down their walls,and listen for a sincere person. And will stick up for them as well.

Not all people care,but I suspect this is what you are feeling from the regulars here.

Molly joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 1 hour later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Jake,

This thing between you and Hexi actually matches with what you say you do in real life. I'm not really good with psychology,but,not focusing on the content,and instead focus on the pattern,then it seems obvious it matches what you have said a few times.

It SEEMS like the messing around with Hexi went too far(like you do with kids at school) not knowing how,when,or why to stop.
Not sure why you do this,but wanted to throw that out there to see what you think?

(Edited 58 seconds later.)

Ailonna replied with this 5.2 years ago, 16 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

^^^ You are a doll, but why are you still on this? What he does with others in real life is attempts at power, and calls for attention due to immaturity. It's obvious what this was what took place here. It isn't rocket science. If he weren't surrounded by enabling pussies I'm sure the relationships he has wouldn't be so "destructive". Kinda like that spoiled child that wants a form of discipline from the parents who just fold and give them what they want.

I think the reason he was unbanned is because Doc feels bad for him and does know that he uses this place as a "Haven" of sorts to escape the mundane aspects of his actual life. A place to "function". Nothing wrong with that until it becomes obnoxious.

Jennifer replied with this 5.2 years ago, 7 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Look, everyone but Hexi may as well shut up. He's the only one with anything intelligent to say, according to some people. The rest of us are just babbling idiots.

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 18 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> The rest of us are just babbling idiots.

That's what I've been trying to tell you all these years! :D

Really though Jen, you shouldn't take it as it is. His intent was to stroke my ego, nothing more.

(Edited 56 seconds later.)

Ailonna replied with this 5.2 years ago, 2 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Fuck that, I have legit things to say at times (though rare).
How's school?

Sylar joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 1 hour later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Welcome to the internet XD trust no one, and take nothing seriously...

Sylar double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 48 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Not so much lol, I love Stargate SG1 though. From vast amounts of research over internet forums, the definitive answer is always cats.

Molly replied with this 5.2 years ago, 50 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

Your descriptions are only accurate to you though.It's your aggrivated ego that sees something a certain way,and it makes total sense to you only,to express it. We all do this.
Here is what it seems you are saying."This must be the truth since I see it this way. So my description is accurate,and there for my actions are justified."

The only way to learn is to figure out how to not hold so tight to our perceived reality(big fat ego)and see if we can see something else. This is hard to do for anyone. I can't imagine how hard this is to do when you just do not like people,or empathize with them in the first place. Is it even possible to not think your mind is king,when you do not have the ability to empathize with others? I don't know. Hmmm

Molly double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 32 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

Thus you THINK you are king,and thus you THINK you have a king sized brain. Lol

This is where you could land yourself in trouble,until you see that,that is a feeling and not reality.

It's a feeling of power. It's not power.

Narc joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 39 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I'd just like to say here that I'm not Jake. Whatever ill will I've caused you shouldn't pin on him.

Also, if you want me to leave the forum then I can do that. I do get provoked pretty easily, which is why I've tried staying more in the social board.

If you don't want me gone, I can stay in the social board. I understand that some people here have serious problems and starting a flame war in one of those won't do anyone good.

From now on I can also stick to the Narc name.

(Edited 29 minutes later.)

Narc joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 45 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I'd also like to point out that I've never used the name BDM, Adam Alexantropos, White Wolf or Toby.

Also for what it's worth my apology in the other topic to you Hexi was genuine. I'm using an automatic proxy so I wouldn't know it even if I got banned. I had no reason to lie. I also wouldn't want to see you leave the forum.

The proxy is also the reason I'm asking if people want me to leave, because I wouldn't know.

e:
(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Narc, I appreciate it, buy you're fine! Stay as Lega too, and contribute to the Ask board as well.
Mm cheers but I wouldn't feel that bad even if people did want me to leave. I'm not asking them for pity points just their honest opinion.

(Edited 3 minutes later.)

Narc joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

You shouldn't mind the crap I say, I'm just a majorly depressed guy getting angry at people because of my own problems.

(Edited 13 minutes later.)

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

Narc, you don't have to try and convince me of anything. I don't hold grudges and getting upset about being insulted would be incredibly hypocritical of me. I don't care either way if you stay or not, that's your choice to make but I'm not going to start to attack you in the future like some petty child. When a discussion ends it ends.

You've been here long enough though and I hope you can see how I might get suspicious because there is always someone attacking me, even if I don't say anything to them, a name starts bashing me out of nowhere. Even though I most certainly deserve it due to my own antics, it's so annoying and cowardly.

Hexi double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Hexi, I don't mean to attack you, but after years of attacking everyone, you're now making yourself the victim.

How can you possibly say this right after I say "I most certainly deserve it due to my own antics"? Attacking me with 5 different names is cowardly. Especially by people who've never put anything of themselves out here for all to see while I have. It's like me posting with another name, saying shit like "Awww, did daddy touch you in the no-no place?" to someone who's been molested as a kid. That's the kinda shit I've had thrown at me on a near-constant basis and I've never went there, with anyone.

E: It's no my intent to whine about it but I am allowed to get frustrated and tell people to fuck off already.

(Edited 9 minutes later.)

Narc joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

Jake, it's probably true that Hexi has attacked people but I think now it's irrelevant. At least in my opinion. On a forum such as this you should be able to expect decent treatment even if you haven't been a prime example of a good guy yourself. I think that's the kind of treatment you should also expect.

As for you Hexi, you're not whining. What you're saying is completely justified, and I more than deserve it, though I'd be more glad if you just accepted my apology, seeing as even saying that requires a pretty big effort from me. Also you should know that I have not been harassing you for years. I've gotten into an argument with you a couple of times but I'm not accounted for as many names as you may think. Most of the time I've been here I've posted without typing any name, anonymously.

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

Sifter joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 21 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Hexi, if you are referring to the White Wolf posts on the other thread, it wasn't Jake or Lega. I'm not going to say who it was (it's not hard to figure out if you look at the thread), and neither am I going to make a habit of talking about people's IDs. But if I see that person or anyone using other identities to stir shit for others I will not hesitate to say who is who. The end.

Sifter double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Also, Narc/Lega, I think one of your proxy servers may have got banned during troll maintenance, so if you bump up against a ban at some point it's not necessarily because you're banned.

Hexi replied with this 5.2 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

Narc, there is nothing to forgive on my end but if it makes you feel better then I accept your apology.

I also just lashed out, I don't believe what I said earlier about there being 1 person behind all these, it just seemed odd and frustrating.

Hexi double-posted this 5.2 years ago, 28 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

Actually Narc, I would like to thank you. Because of that thread, I got to thinking "Ewww, who the fuck do I think I am to call anyone pretentious." Which led me to say what I said here.

Narc joined in and replied with this 5.2 years ago, 19 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Narc, there is nothing to forgive on my end but if it makes you feel better then I accept your apology.
Cheers

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Actually Narc, I would like to thank you. Because of that thread, I got to thinking "Ewww, who the fuck do I think I am to call anyone pretentious." Which led me to say what I said here.
I had a similar kind of realization.

(Edited 3 minutes later.)

:
[upload]

You are required to fill in a captcha for your first 10 posts. That's only 10 more! We apologize, but this helps stop spam.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting, also keep in mind you can minify URLs using MiniURL and generate image macros using MiniMacro.