Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Topic: Sex with your father

WonderfulClient started this discussion 4.9 years ago #2,489

Does anyone find the idea of a teenage girl seducing her father and having sex with her father really arousing? Does anyone feel that way about their own father/daughter?
Why do you think someone would feel this way?

(No, I don't want to fuck my dad)

Jennifer joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #0

I would think it was a way to get close to him when nothing else works. I've thought about it. My dad hated everything else about me but if I fucked him maybe there would be something he liked about me. In the long run I think it would not be a good thing though. Even if he did decide he liked that about me he would like the one thing I absolutely hate about myself. It would hurt me, probably make me suicidal, and I would hate him even more.

(Edited 13 minutes later.)

Ailonna joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 21 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Perhaps she (the daughter) likes the idea of taking control over someone so seemingly powerful? Or someone obsessing likes the male taking over something so innocent and off limits? People often fantasize about the taboo. There is something sexually arousing about the "wrong".

Gina joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> There is something sexually arousing about the "wrong".

So true. I've had sick thoughts and done sexually fucked up things. I refuse to talk about them, because i feel so...nasty for it.

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

You shouldn't, shit happens, and if it is something you enjoy(ed) fuck what anyone else thinks. They never matter.

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

@OP

> Does anyone find the idea of a teenage girl seducing her father and having sex with her father really arousing? Does anyone feel that way about their own father/daughter?
> Why do you think someone would feel this way?
>
> (No, I don't want to fuck my dad)

If you have been sexually molested by your father you will NEVER think of seducing him.

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

I can think of a few reasons a girl molested by her pops would want to seduce him...

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 57 seconds later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Why, to cut off his penis?

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Um, lol, no, but that wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

Sherry replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Ok if give reason would be what?

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 7 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
:(

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> Perhaps she (the daughter) likes the idea of taking control over someone so seemingly powerful?
This is very insightful.
Reminds me very much of Dr. Robert's #1 reason why you may be sexually attracted to your therapist - "pussy power"

> Or someone obsessing likes the male taking over something so innocent and off limits?
Why do you think someone would like their innocence to be taken over? Do most people feel that way??

> There is something sexually arousing about the "wrong".
Oh, yes.

Sherry replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> :(
>
>
> > Perhaps she (the daughter) likes the idea of taking control over someone so seemingly powerful?
> This is very insightful.
> Reminds me very much of Dr. Robert's #1 reason why you may be sexually attracted to your therapist - "pussy power"
>
> > Or someone obsessing likes the male taking over something so innocent and off limits?
> Why do you think someone would like their innocence to be taken over? Do most people feel that way??
>
> > There is something sexually arousing about the "wrong".
> Oh, yes.

Hummm Dr Robert # 1 reason why you may be sexually attracted to you therapist??? "PUSSY POWER" REALLY ????

oh I could get really nasty . . oh man I'm thinking "pussy hungry"

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> Why do you think someone would like their innocence to be taken over? Do most people feel that way??

Not someone wanting their innocence taken away, but the person (say a man) liking the idea of fucking his daughter. She is something innocent he gets to tarnish. A power thing, and the arousal of "wrong".

I do think some women want to have their innocence taken at times, but in those cases it isn't so much about sex than it is to make a statement to someone else i.e. an overbearing religious parent. You see actresses and singers with angelic reputations do this all the time in the media. They want to be taken "seriously", and be seen differently. Sadly, most figure the best way to do this is sexual exploitation, or something sexually oriented.

I hardcore went off topic of incest, my bad. Fuck your kids guys!!!!

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

> I do think some women want to have their innocence taken at times, but in those cases it isn't so much about sex than it is to make a statement to someone else i.e. an overbearing religious parent.

I can see that with myself too.

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Yeah, I see it a lot actually. Is this why you went the way you did at one time Jen? You wanted to make a statement? I don't think making a statement this way is the most positive. It seems to backfire more than it does make a one.

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

You mean being a hooker? No, my dad had nothing to do with it. At least I don't think he did, I realize there are things that childhood shit plays a part in. No, being a hooker was more about they're gonna get it anyway, I might as well get something out of it. Probably something about the only thing I'm good for is sex so I make it a business. That kinda thing.

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Oh, okay. That whole they are going to get it anyway attitude sounds kinda sad...what do you mean? Have you never liked sex for sex?

This is random, but I am in a really bad mood right now. Just thought I'd share that :D!

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Basically, it means what it says. They'll get it anyway. If you don't do it when they ask they'll make you suffer until you do, maybe rape, etc. One way or another they get it. So, if they know they're gonna get it if they pay up front, not as much of a problem. Yeah there are some assholes, but most guys respect that it's a business. The rules change when you become a prostitute. You have more power over things. When I first became one it kinda shocked me how much power I had.

(Edited 13 minutes later.)

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > I do think some women want to have their innocence taken at times, but in those cases it isn't so much about sex than it is to make a statement to someone else i.e. an overbearing religious parent.
>
> I can see that with myself too.
Yeah, me too.
I think maybe it has to do with getting your innocence taken by someone that you're supposed to trust. That way you're not to blame for your innocence being taken away.
Not sure how to explain my reasoning there...

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> Hummm Dr Robert # 1 reason why you may be sexually attracted to you therapist??? "PUSSY POWER" REALLY ????
Read the actual thread (http://robert.ismouton.org/topic/2445).
He wasn't listing it as the primary reason, but rather it was one of numerous reasons he's found women may be attracted to their therapists.
If I remember correctly, a few women thought that was the case for themselves even.

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 11 minutes later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Basically, it means what it says. They'll get it anyway. If you don't do it when they ask they'll make you suffer until you do, maybe rape, etc. One way or another they get it. So, if they know they're gonna get it if they pay up front, not as much of a problem. Yeah there are some assholes, but most guys respect that it's a business. The rules change when you become a prostitute. You have more power over things.

What the fuck is this Jennifer? So negative. It's like you just expect ALL men to want to rape you if you say not interested. That is not true, and it's sad to even go through life thinking that way.

What is power to you?

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 55 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #0

Don't bitch at me about that. Seriously. I was open and honest, don't make me regret it.

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #0

Good for you being honest, seriously, but why should I give a damn about this honesty when the subject of your honesty calls for more attention. And if ever you regret something, that has everything to do with you and nothing to do with me.

What is power to you.

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #0

I think we've gotten to far off topic. WC had a question and it wasn't about me.

Ailonna replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #0

"Nice" save, poor sport.

Sally joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 15 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

It's not arousing.. It's disgusting! I've never, ever thought about this.. erm.. Scenario. I think for a father to feel this way, he'd have to stoop down to his lowest- after all, he helped create his daughter and she's his own flesh and blood. Pathetic really. On the other hand, a daughter might just be curious, because her father is, well,a man. Still, I don't think it right! This is INCEST we're talking about. Strongly against that shit Lol.
Now, this could lead me into a discussion about my hate for Daddy/daughter sex role-play.. But that's another topic XD

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 36 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Why is it disgusting?
Why would a father be stooping down to his lowest if he did this?

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Why is it disgusting?
> Why would a father be stooping down to his lowest if he did this?


Because its incest, you cant rationalize everything. There has to be some moral code

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 42 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Because its incest, you cant rationalize everything. There has to be some moral code
Are there any reasons behind this opinion/comment other than the fact that this is what society tells us to think?

Anonymous K replied with this 4.9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Come on you cant just challenge anything, i dont believe incest is somthing we need to make acceptable in society.... Its not good, inbreed enough times and you start getting health issues and that us just not goodfor human advancedment

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 20 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Come on you cant just challenge anything, i dont believe incest is somthing we need to make acceptable in society.... Its not good, inbreed enough times and you start getting health issues and that us just not goodfor human advancedment

I would put it this way WC if you ever marry and have a cute baby girl that you love with all your heart and
you have married a man whom you love with all your heart, (and trust with your life and her's) then come home
one day only to catch him fucking your cute little girl at (let's say age 4 or 5) while she screams in pain how
are you going to feel about it then?

So you've caught him and he tells you to shut the fuck up, that this is his right as the father of your child
"after all it is his child as well" and that this is how it is going to be from now on. He will teach her what it
means to be a woman, and "By God" you will not say a word.

(Edited 53 seconds later.)

Anonymous K replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I dont think she was thinking that extreme sherry, i dont evn know why you had to take it there, what she meant was i beleive 2 consenting adults or atleast of age

Gina joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
no matter what age you are, a mother will always concider you her baby girl.
(atleast if she loves you)

Mekay joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
word

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> I dont think she was thinking that extreme sherry, i dont evn know why you had to take it there, what she meant was i beleive 2 consenting adults or atleast of age

I took it there because I HAVE BEEN THERE . . . I took it there to try to make a point that one thing leads to
another many many times I have been there.

Sherry double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 27 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> word

WORD

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> no matter what age you are, a mother will always concider you her baby girl.
> (atleast if she loves you)

mine knew and did nothing

Gina replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
i am so sorry, that's so fucked i cant even imagine.
:c

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 16 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Anyway, I agree with you K.
There has to be a moral code.
I see a lot of this morals don't exist hippie/new age/extra liberal
thinking that makes me uncomfortable.

The theory is is that the only morals that exist come from man.
So it really is a free for all.. and what is wrong is relative.

I disagree with that notion entirely.

However, if a person is an adult.. and feels it isn't harming them in anyway..
it's their choice.
At the same time, I would be inclined to think that person is damaged in some way.
Call me a 'traditional' thinker.

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Sherry, this has nothing to do with my question. Clearly, you're in pain, but that discussion belongs in another thread because it has nothing to do with my question.

I'm talking about a father having consensual sex with his teenage girl. If teenage is too controversial for you all, then let's say with his daughter whose in her early 20s. This has nothing to do with rape. This has nothing to do with forced sex. It has to do with a DAUGHTER seducing HER father into sex. Not the other way around.

WonderfulClient double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Come on you cant just challenge anything, i dont believe incest is somthing we need to make acceptable in society.... Its not good, inbreed enough times and you start getting health issues and that us just not goodfor human advancedment
I'm not saying we need to make this acceptable in society (at least that's not what my question's about).
Do you have a REASON behind that belief, or you just believe it for no reason? What does "its not good" mean? WHY is it "not good"?
Inbreeding is not an appropriate response. This has nothing to do with inbreeding. I am not talking about fathers and daughters having children together. I'm talking about fucking.

(Edited 35 seconds later.)

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 33 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
yea i answered that. If she doesn't feel it is harming her
it's her choice.

But I am inclined to think she was already twisted/harmed in some other way.
Wc you asked a question and expected straight answers, with all due respect,
you seem to get angry when people find this appalling.

Weren't you expecting different opinions?

WonderfulClient replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I have no problem with people finding father/daughter sex appalling. What I expect is a rational argument. Saying "it's disgusting" is not a rational argument.
I was expecting different - not that people would say it's ok - but that they would at least come up with a reason as to why it's not.

(Edited 36 seconds later.)

Anonymous K replied with this 4.9 years ago, 30 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I agree with mekay, sure its her choice but id think she was a little damaged to begin with

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 31 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Exactly. Now you're talking down to me, and I don't appreciate it when it
was a simple question. Seriously?

I saw it before you edited.
That was ridiculous. Wow.

(Edited 41 seconds later.)

WonderfulClient replied with this 4.9 years ago, 33 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> I agree with mekay, sure its her choice but id think she was a little damaged to begin with
Why do we say a girl is "damaged" for wanting to have sex with her father?
I'm not angry that people feel that way, I don't necessarily disagree with that belief, I'm just wondering if someone can give an actual reason for this other than stating it as a fact.

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Sherry, this has nothing to do with my question. Clearly, you're in pain, but that discussion belongs in another thread because it has nothing to do with my question.
>
> I'm talking about a father having consensual sex with his teenage girl. If teenage is too controversial for you all, then let's say with his daughter whose in her early 20s. This has nothing to do with rape. This has nothing to do with forced sex. It has to do with a DAUGHTER seducing HER father into sex. Not the other way around.

Go to the TONYA THREAD POST 54,46O AND READ THE POST MADE TO ME. . .

WonderfulClient replied with this 4.9 years ago, 40 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Jesus. Calm down.
The reason I edited is because when I checked the link you cited it referred to my post that was in response to Sherry, not my post that was in response to Anon K.
I wrote the part about Anon K because I thought that you referenced my post that I wrote to Anon K. Then I double-checked and realized you were citing my post to Sherry, so the stuff I wrote about Anon K was irrelevant.

Anonymous K replied with this 4.9 years ago, 12 seconds later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Can you explain to me why it would be ok? A father is a father, he plays a specific role, and can become a goodfriend later in life but primarily a father, never good to add sex into that... Then he becomes somthing else entirely

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

NM it's not even worthy of my response.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

WonderfulClient replied with this 4.9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I'm not going to continue this discussion.
There was nothing offensive in asking someone to give a REASON for their opinion. That doesn't mean I'm telling you your opinion is wrong or that I'm talking down to you, it just means that I'm looking for a rational, logical reason instead of emotion (and yes, you did give a reason for your opinion, it was only Anon K who I asked for a reason behind her opinion).
You seem to be in one of those moods that you get offended when someone has no intention of offending you, and I have no interest in interacting with you when you're in one of those moods.

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Wc. Then why are you continuing?
What you said was totally bitchy and you know it.
If you actually think it is ok to talk to people like that
that makes me look at you totally differently.

but I'm good. Thanks.

to call it a mood. When you were rude and I responded to it
is also incredibly fucked up.

Ok then it's a "mood" issue. Not a you were rude issue.
you're right.

(Edited 39 seconds later.)

Sherry replied with this 4.9 years ago, 16 seconds later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

xxxx

(Edited 35 seconds later.)

WonderfulClient replied with this 4.9 years ago, 40 seconds later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Can you explain to me why it would be ok? A father is a father, he plays a specific role, and can become a goodfriend later in life but primarily a father, never good to add sex into that... Then he becomes somthing else entirely
I never said it was ok, so not sure why I should give a reason as to why it is ok.

Your reason seems like it could make sense, although you don't say why it's "never good to add sex into that"
I'm assuming that what you mean is that what a father needs to give his daughter in his fatherly role would conflict with what he would be giving her if he were to "add sex into that"?

I can see that...

WonderfulClient double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Seriously. I'm not engaging.
I'm pretty sure all I said that I edited out was that I wanted Anon K to give me a reason behind why she felt the way she did. I don't think I said anything beyond that which could be interpreted as bitchy, but I apologize if I did.
If you think it's bitchy to ask for reasons then I will have to accept that I am a bitchy person and I apologize if it offends you but that is simply the way I am.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous K replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Yes WC those were my reasons... Thank for better explaining.

WonderfulClient replied with this 4.9 years ago, 6 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
This actually makes sense.

I suppose that for women who didn't get what a father should give her in his fatherly role, then maybe that could explain why she would be more open to the idea of sex (the conflict wouldn't show for her).

I think maybe this is what Mekay was trying to get at, when she said that this girl was probably already twisted/harmed in some way, which could make sense.
I would think that if she were twisted/harmed by her father, she may not be able to see the conflict in having sex with him and his fatherly duties, since she never experienced his fatherly duties.

Interesting.

Anonymous K replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Yes i agree, and by the way im not a woman... Sorry if that makes a difference... I saw you refered me to "her", just to clarify

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Yes i agree, and by the way im not a woman... Sorry if that makes a difference... I saw you refered me to "her", just to clarify
Makes no difference to me.

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> i am so sorry, that's so fucked i cant even imagine.
> :c

Thanks Gina :)

Sherry double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Come on you cant just challenge anything, i dont believe incest is somthing we need to make acceptable in society.... Its not good, inbreed enough times and you start getting health issues and that us just not goodfor human advancedment

No, we should just make everything acceptable in society.... inbreed like they laugh and make jokes about people in the South supposedly doing.

Sherry triple-posted this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > Because its incest, you cant rationalize everything. There has to be some moral code
> Are there any reasons behind this opinion/comment other than the fact that this is what society tells us to think?

Children born with birth defects, the thinning blood line.
If you have any morals there are more reasons.

Anonymous K replied with this 4.9 years ago, 10 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

...

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

An K are you talking to me? If so no I was talking to WC . . I saw that you agreed it is morally wrong.
As you can see I get a little ticked off here when they start trying to tell me how to write, as if I
do not know how. ;;;;;;;000000000(((((((((((((((((((((:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;000000000

(Edited 5 minutes later.)

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> Did you take my post offensively? Of course its morally wrong ive already explained why
Anon K, I think Sherry was referring to my post

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> > > Because its incest, you cant rationalize everything. There has to be some moral code
> > Are there any reasons behind this opinion/comment other than the fact that this is what society tells us to think?
>
> Children born with birth defects, the thinning blood line.
As mentioned in my post #54,510, I'm not talking about fathers and daughters having children together, I'm talking about them fucking.

WonderfulClient double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 59 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> As you can see I get a little ticked off here when they start trying to tell me how to write, as if I
> do not know how. Yet anyone else can write like a fool on here.
If your issue has to do with not knowing how to write, I created another thread for that.
It doesn't belong in this thread.
This thread is about trying to understand why some people find it arousing for teenage girls to seduce their fathers.

Gina replied with this 4.9 years ago, 3 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
No problem girl.<3

Anonymous X joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > As you can see I get a little ticked off here when they start trying to tell me how to write, as if I
> > do not know how. Yet anyone else can write like a fool on here.
> If your issue has to do with not knowing how to write, I created another thread for that.
> It doesn't belong in this thread.
> This thread is about trying to understand why some people find it arousing for teenage girls to seduce their fathers.

Oh thanks I can't read either. Opppsss forgot to sign my name this is SHERRY

(Edited 43 seconds later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> No problem girl.<3

So are you having as lovely a day as I am?

Gina replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> No, we should just make everything acceptable in society.... inbreed like they laugh and make jokes about people in the South supposedly doing.

in a way i support what you're saying. but i find it to be wrong too. idk. that's just because i've done some things that would never be accepted...and i feel SOOOO HORRIBLE for it. i feel it was soooooooooooo wrong on so many levels. but it would be nice to be able to be accepted for it.
which this site has done. i've read posts i could really relate to, and it makes me feel a little better about myself knowing there's people out there who dont think i'm a disgusting person. it's comforting.
anywho....

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 43 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I'm pretty sure she was joking....

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 29 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > As you can see I get a little ticked off here when they start trying to tell me how to write, as if I
> > do not know how. Yet anyone else can write like a fool on here.
> If your issue has to do with not knowing how to write, I created another thread for that.
> It doesn't belong in this thread.
> This thread is about trying to understand why some people find it arousing for teenage girls to seduce their fathers.

Guess you did not go to that last post on the TONYA THREAD THE ONE BY SIFTER TO ME LAST NIGHT.
Anyone can drop in on any thread and talk about WHATEVER......................................

Gina replied with this 4.9 years ago, 8 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
meh...its alright.
aha...
i'm trying to keep up but i'm all over the place right now.
are you okay?

Sherry replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

NO not even. This has been the week from hell.

Gina replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> I'm pretty sure she was joking....

ah...i havent been keeping up cause i'm watching youtube videos...and well that's my point of view anyhow. not saying it's okay. just...idk people have issues man. shit happens. you dont know how they got to that place. so maybe a little compassion would help someone feel better....

Gina double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> NO not even. This has been the week from hell.

D: i'm sorry.
i'm here if you wanna make another thread and talk. or if you have skype we can chat on there.
the offers on the table. dont have to take it though, i understand

(Edited 39 seconds later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Yeah I guess I should start a new post if we are going to talk about my week just so
this post is not "harmed in any way". LOL

Gina replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
eh, just makes less conflict :]

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > NO not even. This has been the week from hell.
>
> D: i'm sorry.
> i'm here if you wanna make another thread and talk. or if you have skype we can chat on there.
> the offers on the table. dont have to take it though, i understand

Ok I do not have skype so how about a new post ( My week from Hell)

Gina replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

hokay!

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> What you said was totally bitchy and you know it.
> If you actually think it is ok to talk to people like that
> that makes me look at you totally differently.
To Mekay:
I think that I actually just got why you think I was being a bitch.
The only thing that I wrote (that I edited out) was that I wanted to know what Anon K's reasons were for thinking that this whole thing is disgusting. I said "I know Mekay's reasons" (or something like that)
I THINK that was happened was that you assumed I was making a negative comment towards you for saying I knew your reasons. I wasn't. I said I knew your reasons because you had written them out just a couple posts before that ("But I am inclined to think she was already twisted/harmed in some other way"). I'm not sure why you made the assumption that I was trying to attack you through my post.
Saying I knew your reasons was not a criticism of you or a bitchy comment AT ALL.
Again, I can only go based on the assumption that that comment is what you think was bitchy, since you won't tell me (you simply said "what you said was totally bitchy and you know it")

But either way... you made an assumption that I was trying to be a bitch through that comment, which I wasn't. While I apologize for not recognizing that you would be emotional over this topic and therefore maybe not as capable of interpreting what I was saying as you usually are, you are the one who made a negative assumption about me, not the other way around.
I think you might have better luck not getting into fights if you were to ask someone what they meant instead of assuming what they meant and telling them they are being rude and bitchy.
I don't think I'm wrong that it was a reflection of the mood you were in (vulnerable and defensive because of the sensitivity of the topic), and I certainly don't blame you for being in that mood.
Maybe try to be aware of it in the future so you can be less likely to jump to conclusions or make negative assumptions (as we often do when we're vulnerable and defensive) which reflects poorly on you for people who don't know what's going on for you.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 26 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Reasons against would be that he is supposed to be the father figure who is safe,loving. That's not always how it turns out though. I think I would prefer some future possibility of that then to destroy any hope of it forever.
What society says really has nothing to do with anything. Society can't even make up its mind about morality and I personally think morality has to have logic behind it. I agree, "It's disgusting" is not a logical reason, but a reaction.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

WonderfulClient joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Reasons against would be that he is supposed to be the father figure who is safe,loving.
I think this is the same as what Anon K was trying to say. That makes a lot of sense.

> That's not always how it turns out though. I think I would prefer some future possibility of that then to destroy any hope of it forever.
What a great point.
Does this have to do with why you never took that road with your father?

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 9 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Well, I never thought about it until I was older and he's not here. The person I imagine when I think about it is also not really my father but some(I don't know if idealized is the right word because its not a good description) imaginary? version of an idea of him or something. I doubt it would play out like I imagine it would.

(Edited 37 seconds later.)

Jennifer double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 11 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Every time I read this thread it makes me so freakin sad.

Jennifer triple-posted this 4.9 years ago, 1 hour later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I would be very interested in reading some sort of psychological interpretation if anyone cares to share one.

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 6 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Saying it is disgusting is definitely a reaction.
I will say that I have fantasized about it.
Not with my own father.

But I have read erotica about father daughter sex.
So I totally get the fantasy of it.
I have had incest fantasies (father daughter type)

I have no idea what it does for me. I went to therapy with it,
and I got no relief from it.

I think it is the power imbalance that turns me on, and I can't
understand why this is.

Mekay double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

I want to feel vulnerable and taken advantage of sexually. (in fantasy)

Cassandra joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

In addition, power is sexy because it always was, i.e. because this is the way love was experienced in its first instantiation.  We are born into a power relation, directing our first loving feelings toward those who have a temporal advantage, to those (parents or a parent) who have come before, so to speak.  To be in a relationship with a person more powerful than oneself activates memories and expectations of love relationships structured around a power imbalance, of which the parent-child experience is the prototype.

Andrea Celenza, psychiatrist

(Edited 42 seconds later.)

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
That makes total sense. I need to read more of her stuff.
That power imbalance is ridiculously sexy to me.

To a, sometimes, disturbing degree. I take it to a weird
abusive place too.

(Edited 34 seconds later.)

Sifter joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 10 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

Yeah, parent-child relationships never stop being parent-child relationships. Whether the parent does any kind of decent job or not. The needs of a child are so profound (they are literally helpless on their own and will die. They depend on the emotional bond and if it's not there they know their life is in danger) that if they are not fulfilled this affects a person's emotional experience pretty much forever. And if there IS an emotional bond, the character of that bond may evolve, but its parent-child core is always there, just as the feelings of our childhood remain part of our experience forever.

So if a girl in her teens or twenties were seeking out sex with her father I'd say it was a desperate attempt to get the emotional bond that she lacked - or to flip a damaging power dynamic, something like that. And I'd say if she succeeded in any way in the seduction it would break her heart, because to her it would prove that she was not loveable as a child.

Cassandra replied with this 4.9 years ago, 34 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
You come from an abusive place, so that makes sense.

Sally replied with this 4.9 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

Well I leave my comment and come back a few hours later.. DAMN! Hey, I'm just writing from my personal opinion, i dont mean to offend anyone. I'm an Aspie so I am indeed a little too honest sometimes Lol. I believe there are boundaries for every relationship (not just the therapeutic ones!) Even a daughter, even in her twenties, should realise sex with her father is completely wrong. To even think about these thoughts, she would probably have to be lacking in sex or a partner in the first place or have very low self esteem or something a wholeee lot deeper. There's no harm in thinking about it.. But to seduce is acting on a sexual urge and takes the mind AND body to do so. We could just say it's a man and a woman having sex.. However just like normal sex, there's the extra emotional baggage which comes afterwards. Imagine only realising that it was the wrong thing to do after it happens. That could mess someone up and even drive them to suicide because of the guilt. Its kinda similar to sexual experimentation to some degree. Not to mention, the consequences of the actual sex itself. What if you didn't wear protection and you got pregnant? The baby would most deffo have deformities or defects. I understand there are people out there who would try and do such a thing but at the end of the day, there are some things society is right about. There are morals and boundaries, and it's up to the person. 
I'm new here by the way so I don't wanna get into your bad books people Lol. :)
P.s- the only editing I do is for crazy spelling mistakes :D

(Edited 9 minutes later.)

Molly joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

This was so well written that it brought up emotions. "and if she succeeded in seducing her father,it would break her heart,because it would prove that she was not lovable as a child."

Every girl,and boy deserves to be a child to their parents. Not something to be used for the parents pleasure.

Aragorn joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > Come on you cant just challenge anything, i dont believe incest is somthing we need to make acceptable in society.... Its not good, inbreed enough times and you start getting health issues and that us just not goodfor human advancedment
>
> I would put it this way WC if you ever marry and have a cute baby girl that you love with all your heart and
> you have married a man whom you love with all your heart, (and trust with your life and her's) then come home
> one day only to catch him fucking your cute little girl at (let's say age 4 or 5) while she screams in pain how
> are you going to feel about it then?
>
> So you've caught him and he tells you to shut the fuck up, that this is his right as the father of your child
> "after all it is his child as well" and that this is how it is going to be from now on. He will teach her what it
> means to be a woman, and "By God" you will not say a word.
But you're talking about rape, violence, pedophilia and threats and that's not really addressing the issue. In fact, that reminds me of a hate-speech video against homosexuality I saw on youtube. They mixed homosexuality with fisting and other stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Reasons against would be that he is supposed to be the father figure who is safe,loving.
Why would a father involved in incest not be a safe, loving father though? If the daughter wants to have sex with her father then how would that suddenly turn the father into a cold and threatening person?

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> I want to feel vulnerable and taken advantage of sexually.
Oh! Where do you live?

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Yeah, parent-child relationships never stop being parent-child relationships. Whether the parent does any kind of decent job or not. The needs of a child are so profound (they are literally helpless on their own and will die. They depend on the emotional bond and if it's not there they know their life is in danger) that if they are not fulfilled this affects a person's emotional experience pretty much forever. And if there IS an emotional bond, the character of that bond may evolve, but its parent-child core is always there, just as the feelings of our childhood remain part of our experience forever.
>
> So if a girl in her teens or twenties were seeking out sex with her father I'd say it was a desperate attempt to get the emotional bond that she lacked - or to flip a damaging power dynamic, something like that. And I'd say if she succeeded in any way in the seduction it would break her heart, because to her it would prove that she was not loveable as a child.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with consensual, protected incest. That's ridiculous. The laws prohibiting it are remnants of very conservative times just like the laws banning homosexuality (which fortunately are being lifted). If two people want to have sex who are you to tell them they can't do it?

Ps. The whole "father figure" is a made-up concept and I daresay if we didn't have that made-up image, they would all leave to screw some other woman after two or three years. They probably wouldn't even recognize their daughter if they fucked them.

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 35 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Well I leave my comment and come back a few hours later.. DAMN! Hey, I'm just writing from my personal opinion, i dont mean to offend anyone. I'm an Aspie so I am indeed a little too honest sometimes Lol. I believe there are boundaries for every relationship (not just the therapeutic ones!) Even a daughter, even in her twenties, should realise sex with her father is completely wrong. To even think about these thoughts, she would probably have to be lacking in sex or a partner in the first place or have very low self esteem or something a wholeee lot deeper. There's no harm in thinking about it.. But to seduce is acting on a sexual urge and takes the mind AND body to do so. We could just say it's a man and a woman having sex.. However just like normal sex, there's the extra emotional baggage which comes afterwards. Imagine only realising that it was the wrong thing to do after it happens. That could mess someone up and even drive them to suicide because of the guilt. Its kinda similar to sexual experimentation to some degree. Not to mention, the consequences of the actual sex itself. What if you didn't wear protection and you got pregnant? The baby would most deffo have deformities or defects. I understand there are people out there who would try and do such a thing but at the end of the day, there are some things society is right about. There are morals and boundaries, and it's up to the person. 
> I'm new here by the way so I don't wanna get into your bad books people Lol. :)
> P.s- the only editing I do is for crazy spelling mistakes :D

You mean like me, keep talking like this and you will be the latest member.
You are not falling in line with the group mentality, and since Sifter seems
to be the only one besides you are me who has made any kind of statement
against this "joyful union" of father and daughter. I would say you are not
one of the gang yet. Yes I did mean to use quotes for the words joyful union.
I did so to put a strong emphssis on these words. BTW I made some of the same
points about pregnancy and any children born of these unions last night in
case you missed reading the replies to what I said, they were greeted as if I
were insane and they were the sane ones. Bless your heart welcome to the fourm
Sally.

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources.

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 26 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources.

I go back to the studies of bloodlines of Kings and Queens of
many countries for many centuries, England for example but
this was a practice in many other countries I use England as
an exmple because of my husband's family tree.

Inbreeding was the only accepted way to continue the bloodline.
because it was thought to keep the bloodline "PURE" no outsider
blood was allowed in to defile the pure bloodline.

History shows that sisters and brothers intermarried in order to
keep the bloodlines pure, and that other blood related family
members did the same. One thing this led to was "Hemophila" or
thinning of the blood, some people refer to people with this as
free bleeders they are "Hemophilic's" which means when they get
cut or have surgery they do not stop bleeding as quickly or as
easily as others do. NOW before someone has a major fit and says
oh no I have that and it is not because of inbreeding. People do
have it for other reasons. However, this is one of the end results
of inbreeding for generation after generation.

There are also other traits that are past down, other frailities,
of the body, and the mind. I will not stop here to google them at
this time and list them is easy enough for anyone to do so for
themself. I do know that this is something we covered in college in
my courses when I taught Special Ed Children.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 14 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources.

Google this: human inbreeding what are the conequences then go to Mentavolution: My Thoughts on Evolution/Anthropology

(Edited 34 seconds later.)

Aragorn replied with this 4.9 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

We were talking about protected sex. But if you insist on arguing about that here's a link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html
I don't see why we should shut our eyes and condemn people who practice incest because of who they are. No act of sex is bad if both sides are left happy.

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources.
https://startpage.com/do/search?cmd=process_search&cat=&query=search+engine+is+your+friend&language=english&no_sugg=1&ff=

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> We were talking about protected sex. If you insist on arguing about that, however, here's a link:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html
> I don't see why we should shut our eyes and condemn people who practice incest because of who they are. No act of sex is bad if both sides are left happy.
>
>
>
> > What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources.
> https://startpage.com/do/search?cmd=process_search&cat=&query=search+engine+is+your+friend&language=english&no_sugg=1&ff=

First of all shut UP this was to JENNIFER NOT TO YOU she asked a question and I answered her or are you to stupid to see that in the post. I was not ARGUING she ask a question and posted an answer you are trying to argue TAKE YOU LINK AND SHOVE IT since I did not ask you a question. Frankly my dear I do not care what you do with your life and
I have CONDEMNED NO ONE.

Aragorn replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> First of all shut UP this was to JENNIFER NOT TO YOU she asked a question and I answered her or are you to stupid to see that in the post.
Ironically enough she addressed the question to ME NOT TO YOU, or are you too stupid to see that in the post?
"(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources."

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.) is my post.

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive but right now I don't see any other way to go about saying this: Get off the topic if you don't have anything of worth to contribute. If the topic of discussion is too personal for you then you should not be here.

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 20 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > First of all shut UP this was to JENNIFER NOT TO YOU she asked a question and I answered her or are you to stupid to see that in the post.
> Ironically enough she addressed the question to me NOT TO YOU or are you too stupid to see that in the post?
> "(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources."
>
> is my post.


well good that makes more sense SORRY

(Edited 36 seconds later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > First of all shut UP this was to JENNIFER NOT TO YOU she asked a question and I answered her or are you to stupid to see that in the post.
> Ironically enough she addressed the question to ME NOT TO YOU, or are you too stupid to see that in the post?
> "(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
> What studies are you using to get your information? That seems to go against everything I've ever learned about psychology. Would love to read your sources."
>
> is my post.
>
> I'm sorry if this sounds offensive but right now I don't see any other way to go about saying this: Get off the topic if you don't have anything of worth to contribute. If the topic of discussion is too personal for you then you should not be here.

Oh I spoke too soon screw - YOU - you have no right to tell anyone to get off a topic.
Just who do you think you are, I will once again refer you to Sifter' post that says
when it was said that no one has the right to tell anyone to go away or to leave a
thread.

Now either that stands or it does not as her word to all of us we will see won't we.
You my dear were out of line just now to say whay you said. All of this is personal
to all of us or we would not be on here talking about it this includes you. If it was
not personal WC would not have gotten her panties in a knot and ran off with her little
"goodbye ya'll" last night. You say you are sorry if it sounds rude, bullshit you meant
for it to sound rude in fact you really meant "fuck off bitch". Do you really think that
playing with words made it any nicer come on, give us all a break.

Do you take me for a total fool...................................

(Edited 9 minutes later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

oh and fuck my mis-spelled words being pissed and all

Jennifer replied with this 4.9 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

Sherry, you know I think you're cool and all that but, really, its starting to get old where just about every thread I go to I see you freakin out and getting mad when someone says something to you that you don't like. Why do you let it get to you so much that you have to rant like you do? You think people don't like you and you're worried about cliques and stuff but all anyone really ever sees you do is rant. I know I don't wanna be around someone who's that mad all the time. Just sayin.

Aragorn replied with this 4.9 years ago, 11 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

---

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 56 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Sherry, you know I think you're cool and all that but, really, its starting to get old where just about every thread I go to I see you freakin out and getting mad when someone says something to you that you don't like. Why do you let it get to you so much that you have to rant like you do? You think people don't like you and you're worried about cliques and stuff but all anyone really ever sees you do is rant. I know I don't wanna be around someone who's that mad all the time. Just sayin.

I did not being to rant until WC or WT did the number last night about how I write which went stright to an old
wound that anyone and everyone including her that has been on here for any amount of time knew would start some
thing, and not that it matters to anyone or that it is an excuse for anything but I had some major shit go down
this week from with my family of birth, that has left me with more anger than I know what to do with.

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I guess I'm the only one on here that has ever had "anger issues" so major that
you just did not know what to do with them and they colored every thing in your
life and all things that crossed your path withing that time frame.

Mekay joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 19 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Sherry.. Wc wasn't here when that went down about your grammar
and spelling yet.

I remember that thread. It was mine. It was the first one I posted.
She wasn't here yet.

And that thread was about my therapist.
Someone suggested to you to write better so they could understand you.

(Edited 58 seconds later.)

Daisy joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
hi Mekay

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Sherry.. Wc wasn't here when that went down about your grammar
> and spelling yet.
>
> I remember that thread. It was mine. It was the first one I posted.
> She wasn't here yet.
>
> And that thread was about my therapist.
> Someone suggested to you to write better so they could understand you.

under the thread "Dear Sherry" last post made by Sifter post #54,631 just
saying

(Edited 23 seconds later.)

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 4 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Daisy! I miss your face! (even though you have never let me see it!)
I still miss it!

Daisy replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
lol
Hope you are keeping well.
Things sure have changed around here..

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Yes they have. :(

Daisy replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
ugh.
:-(

Sifter replied with this 4.9 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Sherry, I'm not here to keep coming and cleaning up arguments you get into, and I'm definitely not here to 'prove' myself to you as a moderator. If you have anger you can't handle go have a rant on the Social board. You misinterpreting comments and getting irate, or reopening arguments that I've already moderated, are not good reasons for me to get involved. Settle down or I'll just delete shit and/or eventually ban you.

Molly joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 27 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > Sherry, you know I think you're cool and all that but, really, its starting to get old where just about every thread I go to I see you freakin out and getting mad when someone says something to you that you don't like. Why do you let it get to you so much that you have to rant like you do? You think people don't like you and you're worried about cliques and stuff but all anyone really ever sees you do is rant. I know I don't wanna be around someone who's that mad all the time. Just sayin.
>
> I did not being to rant until WC or WT did the number last night about how I write which went stright to an old
> wound that anyone and everyone including her that has been on here for any amount of time knew would start some
> thing, and not that it matters to anyone or that it is an excuse for anything but I had some major shit go down
> this week from with my family of birth, that has left me with more anger than I know what to do with.

Sherry, this is the most honest,and refreshing thing I have seen you write. It made me feel lots of compassion for you. I always have. If someone were to try and correct how I write,it would hurt me. It would. It would hit that sore spot in me.The one most girls have,that someone is trying to tell us to try harder,or be better,or be smarter...

Anytime you are focused on the core of your anger/pain,I will always try and respond. Not try to help,because I can't,but to show you I have always had an open heart to you from the beginning. Anytime you are abusive to others is not...you being abusive to others. It's your pain coming out in a very unhealthy way. Does that mean you are worth shit? Hell no.

EDIT: It's never OK to be abusive to others. Im not suggesting its excusable...fyi

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

T joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 58 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

I have a weird fetish w this... not my own dad but I go on porn sites and look up daddy stuff and think its so hot..I think its because I didnt feel close to my dad...

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Me too dude. I haven't done it in a while..
but I feel sick when I do it.

T replied with this 4.9 years ago, 6 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

ME TOO omg feel like suuuch a perv but it turns me on :(

Sally replied with this 4.9 years ago, 10 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > Well I leave my comment and come back a few hours later.. DAMN! Hey, I'm just writing from my personal opinion, i dont mean to offend anyone. I'm an Aspie so I am indeed a little too honest sometimes Lol. I believe there are boundaries for every relationship (not just the therapeutic ones!) Even a daughter, even in her twenties, should realise sex with her father is completely wrong. To even think about these thoughts, she would probably have to be lacking in sex or a partner in the first place or have very low self esteem or something a wholeee lot deeper. There's no harm in thinking about it.. But to seduce is acting on a sexual urge and takes the mind AND body to do so. We could just say it's a man and a woman having sex.. However just like normal sex, there's the extra emotional baggage which comes afterwards. Imagine only realising that it was the wrong thing to do after it happens. That could mess someone up and even drive them to suicide because of the guilt. Its kinda similar to sexual experimentation to some degree. Not to mention, the consequences of the actual sex itself. What if you didn't wear protection and you got pregnant? The baby would most deffo have deformities or defects. I understand there are people out there who would try and do such a thing but at the end of the day, there are some things society is right about. There are morals and boundaries, and it's up to the person. 
> > I'm new here by the way so I don't wanna get into your bad books people Lol. :)
> > P.s- the only editing I do is for crazy spelling mistakes :D
>
> You mean like me, keep talking like this and you will be the latest member.
> You are not falling in line with the group mentality, and since Sifter seems
> to be the only one besides you are me who has made any kind of statement
> against this "joyful union" of father and daughter. I would say you are not
> one of the gang yet. Yes I did mean to use quotes for the words joyful union.
> I did so to put a strong emphssis on these words. BTW I made some of the same
> points about pregnancy and any children born of these unions last night in
> case you missed reading the replies to what I said, they were greeted as if I
> were insane and they were the sane ones. Bless your heart welcome to the fourm
> Sally.
Haha Sherry Thanks, just read this. Well we should start a group "The Insane Sanes" Lol. Don't worry Sherry, I got Yo back mama (;
And jeez people, please just respect other peoples comments. If we were all the same, and if we all had the same kinda comments, wouldn't it just be a tad boring? Lol, Just Sayin' :P

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 21 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Can you take this to the social board please?
Thanks.

Sally replied with this 4.9 years ago, 26 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

Sorry I'm new here :D just responded to a comment. I shall do next time!

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

Sally welcome. it is nothing against you.
I think this was a decent thread.. despite some falling outs..
and I don't think talking about others
is relevant to the thread.

Or respectful, to say the least, considering those people are
currently posting on it.

This isn't necessarily towards you. I am just explaing the situation so you don't
take it personally.

I think there can be some helpful stuff here if it is kept on topic.

(I'm not moderator.. but I'm getting annoyed by all the unwarranted trash talking)

Sally replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

Okay, Thanks Mekay :) and gotcha ;)

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> > > Sherry, you know I think you're cool and all that but, really, its starting to get old where just about every thread I go to I see you freakin out and getting mad when someone says something to you that you don't like. Why do you let it get to you so much that you have to rant like you do? You think people don't like you and you're worried about cliques and stuff but all anyone really ever sees you do is rant. I know I don't wanna be around someone who's that mad all the time. Just sayin.
> >
> > I did not being to rant until WC or WT did the number last night about how I write which went stright to an old
> > wound that anyone and everyone including her that has been on here for any amount of time knew would start some
> > thing, and not that it matters to anyone or that it is an excuse for anything but I had some major shit go down
> > this week from with my family of birth, that has left me with more anger than I know what to do with.
>
> Sherry, this is the most honest,and refreshing thing I have seen you write. It made me feel lots of compassion for you. I always have. If someone were to try and correct how I write,it would hurt me. It would. It would hit that sore spot in me.The one most girls have,that someone is trying to tell us to try harder,or be better,or be smarter...
>
> Anytime you are focused on the core of your anger/pain,I will always try and respond. Not try to help,because I can't,but to show you I have always had an open heart to you from the beginning. Anytime you are abusive to others is not...you being abusive to others. It's your pain coming out in a very unhealthy way. Does that mean you are worth shit? Hell no.
>
> EDIT: It's never OK to be abusive to others. Im not suggesting its excusable...fyi

does that mean I am worth shit ? HELL NO CUTE! THAT is what you said I am not worth shit. . .put this way "You are not worth shit", does that mean you are not worth even shit hell no. . this is what you meant to say right, yes I am a bit
confused by the first part of you post and the end of it. .

(Edited 5 minutes later.)

Molly replied with this 4.9 years ago, 40 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

Wait..what? lol No.

From how it looks over here,you are angry,and is unrecognizable as to why,because it's always directed in many other directions,to different people. Then you posted that post that I pasted,and it was obvious...because you said why. It wasn't directed to anyone.It was just sincere. I am really attracted to that,so commented about it.

Then I meant,just because someone says mean things to people,they shouldn't treat them (you) like shit for it. Either ignore it,or confront it in a non passive aggressive..or aggressive way.

From the bottom of my heart,I do not think of you as shit. I always feel your pain when you talk about what you've been through. It always makes sense why you get so hurt with others. I wish everyone on all sides of conflict could see that when people are in pain,they need help,not punishments through words.

And if you can't see they need help,not punishment,then have the strength to move out of their way,and just let them be.You do not have contol over anyone anyway.(this is not directed to a particular person.Just in general)

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Mekay replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
You're awesome.

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
No I am not angry God why do I always come across as angry in fact I was touched and then hurt at the last part
because I did misuderstood what you were saying, I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way, Jesus if something does
not give here in the next day or two at this f----- house I am going to kill something now that was anger and
not at any of you. . .

Molly replied with this 4.9 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

I really did want to show you love...

I'm really working on trying to stay true to myself(and myself does love you),and not hide behind anything. That is actually why I commented to you in the first place,because you did the same in that post.

I promise I'll never direct my anger towards you ever. And if I do,please call me out on it,and I will listen,because this is my biggest thing Im working on.

Molly double-posted this 4.9 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

Thanks Mekay!!!

Sherry joined in and replied with this 4.9 years ago, 32 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #0

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> I really did want to show you love...
>
> I'm really working on trying to stay true to myself(and myself does love you),and not hide behind anything. That is actually why I commented to you in the first place,because you did the same in that post.
>
> I promise I'll never direct my anger towards you ever. And if I do,please call me out on it,and I will listen,because this is my biggest thing Im working on.

Thank you Molly that means more than I can say right now.

Horrez joined in and replied with this 4.8 years ago, 1 week later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #0

First of all anyone that takes advantage of a child is mentally sick.This is sick because a child is just a child nor even developed mentally or physically and is powerless.For a grown adult to evenget off on this is a mentally sick individual and this is not normal behavior or normal thinking.Foe a girl that wants to sleep with her father only says two things she has either been tampered with by her father or she is angryand mentally messed up as well.I could never see myself sleeping with the man that help to create me..I could never get a sensation out of my father touching me in a sexual way yet alone penetrating me as though I were his woman and yet this is the man that helped change my diapers fed me and was my caretaker.That is sick nasty and crazy as all outdoors.And to the girls women that want to seduce and sleep with your fathers for whatever reason I suggest that you go and seek some mental help because you have other issues that you have hidden beneath your conscious mind and it needs addressing.That incest and not right.That is nasty.

Horrez double-posted this 4.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #0

Some things are forbidden and are not NORMAL and sleeping with your father and little kids is one of themSeriously ...in need of help.Head doctor or shrink.
:
[upload]

You are required to fill in a captcha for your first 10 posts. That's only 10 more! We apologize, but this helps stop spam.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting, also keep in mind you can minify URLs using MiniURL and generate image macros using MiniMacro.